Depth of Processing Depth of Processing Depth of Processing Depth of Processing: Movies Depth of Processing Depth of Processing: Food and Wine Depth of Processing: Food and Wine Depth of Processing Depth of Processing

Friday, December 8, 2017

Nebiollo

I had a chance to go to Italy, and stayed in the Piedmont region near Alba. They had this nice Nebbiolo wine made from the grape that is a regional specialty. Wikipedia has an excellent article and a whole paragraph full of alternate names for Nebbiolo.

Anyway, it had a clear taste with nice berry-like fruitiness. I wish I could buy some, but of course I never really have looked for it.

While I was at the restaurant at Villa d Amelia , they had the excellent jam made from Nebbiolo.  It had a rich more complicated flavor. I don't think that is sold online.

No comments: